A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Beck, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Oncological Surgeon, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Beck, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Beck has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Beck practice?
Dr. David Beck practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Slidell, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.