Dr. David Beeks MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Oregon, OH

• Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017
Dr. Beeks in my opinon does not take the time to make sure the patient understands what the diagnosis is before he leaves the room. I always feel so confused whenever I leave his office.

November 10th, 2016
Couldnt care less
That's the perfect phrase to describe Dr Beeks.he talks to you like your a idiot .I have a break in my back. Which requires surgery.and cement.I am in the medical field and can't and don't abuse drugs. And barely take Tylenol.but he treats you like your drug seeking if you need pain meds.maybe I'm insane but is it possible to have a broken back and hurt. Offcource it's not him in pain.

May 27th, 2016
Dr. Beeks and his staff were nothing short of fantastic! He took his time explaining my procedure and what to expect with surgery. No complaints here, would highly recommend him to anyone!

May 23rd, 2016
Great Advice
We met him in the hospital. He looked over my mom's xRays and was quite honest with us about there not being a need to 'cut' right then and there. He thought pain management would be a better choice for now. if her pain continues or if pain management can't solve her issue, then we'll go back. Nice to meet someone who's as honest as he is caring!

April 28th, 2016
A REAL JERK
I would have never imagined that a doctor could be rude and uncaring. Called me a liar while he was down the hall (guess he thought I couldn't hear him) had a terrible attitude like my visit to his office was inconveniencing him. "I agreed to see you ONCE and now I have to see you AGAIN" like I was some scumbag that just walked into his office and he couldn't stand the sight of me. Offered no help for the extreme pain that I was experiencing. UNBELIEVABLE!! I would have punched him in the mouth if I could have stood up straight.

April 7th, 2016
is a great doctor an surgeon. with a fantastic office staff

February 6th, 2016
An excellent orthopedic
Dr Beeks is very accurate with his diagnosis, he lets you help with making decisions about procedures

September 15th, 2015
Attitude and horrible bedside manner
Very rude, horrible bedside manner and a complete miss diagnosis! Left to take a phone call and upon his return couldn't remember what the appointment was for also had a major attitude. He showed a major lack of caring about the appointment and for me the patient!

September 11th, 2015
Very pleased with Dr. Beeks professionalism, exams and treatment!

June 30th, 2015
Steer clear of this soulless man. He paralyzed me in surgery. After that he packed up and left the state!!!

April 23rd, 2015
My review of Dr. Beeks
Dr. Beeks is very professional and knows his field of medicine. He answered all my questions and if I did not understand something , he took his time to explain it. His staff is also very professional and helped me with any information about my injury that I needed. I would recommend him.

February 19th, 2015
Not Happy
I can barely walk and had to wait half an hour to get a room, then half an hour after that. I was told surgery was the best option. After I was home I decided I wanted to try pain mgmt but I had to get a referral from the dr. I called them and was told I had to come in again. Dr was not kind about me wanting to try pain mgmt, but I finally got a referral after another trip when I can't walk very well and I have to find someone to drive me.