A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Behm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Behm, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Behm graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Behm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Behm DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Behm practice?
- Dr. David Behm has 1 office location.
Dr. David Behm practices Emergency Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Emergency Physicians.