Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bekelman
Dr. David Bekelman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with another office in Aurora, CO. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Clinical Psychology, General Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bekelman is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado on Anschutz Medical Campus, University of Colorado Hospital and Eastern Colorado VA Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bekelman has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Bekelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Joseph Crossno
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Denver, CO 0 mi17
Dr. Thomas Whitehill
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Denver, CO 0 mi33
Dr. Todd Arcomano
Denver, CO 0 mi30