A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Belfie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Belfie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belfie
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belfie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Belfie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belfie graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belfie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Belfie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Belfie practice?
- Dr. David Belfie has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Belfie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons and Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.