A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Belfie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Belfie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belfie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belfie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Belfie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belfie graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belfie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Belfie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Belfie practice?
- Dr. David Belfie has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Belfie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.