Dr. David Bellamy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bellamy?

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Excellent in all he does!!!! Replaced both my knees. I did/am doing wonderful.

Posted on August 28th, 2016

👍

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Had a Partial knee replacement. Up and driving a stick shift in 3 weeks. Dr. Bellemy and his staff are great.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

He is willing to work with me on massive rotator cuff tears by tracking with MRIs and physical therapy as opposed to wanting to operate right off. He did a total knee replacement and I was out water skiing a few days shy of the 5 month mark which is an excellent result.

Excellent Service

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Excellent Dr. Did both of my hip replacements. One was done by another sports medicine surgeon in another firm, but had to be done over by Dr. David Bellamy.

Good doctor, bad staff

Posted on July 21st, 2012

Dr. Bellamy operated on me twice, both times with good results. But I had difficulty getting to see him, and later with billing issues (double fee) and with scheduling new appointments. Once, following an auto accident, his staff refused to take my auto insurance and suggested I list the cause of my pain as unrelated to the auto accident so they cold bill my regular insurance. Dr. Bellamy would get 4 stars if he had more honest and professional support staff.

A Doctor who really cares about you as a person.

Posted on December 19th, 2011

Dr Bellamy has done two hip replacements and two knee reaplacements and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else after the first one. I had a few problems with the first hip and he was there for me all the way. He called me at home to see how I was doing and even came to my house to see me! Unheard of by most doctors today. His staff has always been wonderful to work with, returning calls in a timely fashion and very friendly and caring people.

Posted on October 28th, 2017