A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Benaderet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Benaderet, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benaderet
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Benaderet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Benaderet, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benaderet graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Benaderet has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Benaderet MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Benaderet practice?
- Dr. David Benaderet has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Benaderet practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Sterling Heights Cardiologists.