A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Benaderet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Benaderet, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Benaderet, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benaderet graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Benaderet has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benaderet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Benaderet practice?
Dr. David Benaderet practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Cardiologists.