A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Benaderet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Benaderet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Benaderet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Benaderet graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Benaderet has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benaderet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Benaderet practice?
Dr. David Benaderet practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and General Practice near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists, Sterling Heights Cardiologists, and Sterling Heights General Practitioners.