A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Benage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Benage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Benage, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benage graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Benage has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Donnelly Benage MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Benage practice?
- Dr. David Benage has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Benage practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Gastroenterologists.