A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Benage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Benage is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benage
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Benage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Benage, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benage graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Benage has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Benage MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Benage practice?
- Dr. David Benage has 1 office location.
Dr. David Benage practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Gastroenterologists.