A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Benage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Benage, Gastroenterology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benage
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Benage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Benage, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benage graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Benage has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Benage MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Benage practice?
- Dr. David Benage has 1 office location.
Dr. David Benage practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Gastroenterologists.