Dr. David Benage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Benage?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 5th, 2015

Terrible experience

I will never use this Dr again. I went for my first Colonoscopy. I asked Janice and Michelle who would be in the procedure room with me. I was told the Dr, anesthesiologist And nurse and that's it.The Dr allowed a young male scribe to be in the procedure room two feet from the end of my exam table being able to see everything including me (Female) naked. I tried to explain my feelings and the Dr kept talking over me. I was so embarrassed I couldn't speak and just shut up. It was such an invasion of my privacy and I still feel the humiliation from it after a few months. The kid was the last thing I saw as I laid on my side for the Dr and being put under. Everything about it was wrong. I doubt I will ever have one again. Thanks for a horrible experience.

January 29th, 2015

Outstanding MD, Exceptional, Caring Medical Staff.... A busy Dr that actually takes the time to call his pt's himself to discuss test results. If you have a question, the Nursing staff get right back to their pt's, the very same day. Accurate, Outstanding 5 Star Service!

August 16th, 2012

Single best doctor I've run across. Thorough, focused, caring, down to earth - very relaxed. Knows how to put a patient at ease. The only doctor I've ever met who makes it clear that he has your back, and you believe that he really does. I've never heard so much as a "I'll do my best" from ANY other doctor I've seen; with Dr. Benage you get that level of assurance and more. He recently performed a colonoscopy and endoscopy on me. It was without a doubt the best medical experience I've ever had. Everyone involved was very thorough, professional, and genuinely caring. They each introduced themselves and explained their role in the procedure/process. They answered all my questions politely, thoroughly, and without all the chaos and rush I've experienced in other similar situations. Even the receptionist seemed very polished and knowledgeable, and proactively explained all that I needed to be aware of insurance-wise. I felt very much like I was in good hands right from the start. I can't say I've ever felt that way before with any doctor or any procedure. Most of the time in these situations I feel like I'm a farm animal being treated by a vet. Not so with Dr. Benage's team. I really felt like they were treating me great care - as if I were someone in their own family. If there were one doctor I would point to for others to emulate, it would be Dr. Benage. Since I've now experienced what a good doctor is like, I'm looking to trade out all my other doctors in hopes that there are other specilists as good as Dr. Benage.

June 6th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Benage for over a decade and can say that he is an excellent Doctor and a caring individual. I would highly recommend Dr. Benage to any one.

August 15th, 2017