Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bencie
Dr. David Bencie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnstown, PA, with another office in Windber, PA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bencie is affiliated with Windber Medical Center, Windber Hospital and Windber Hospital & Wheeling Cl, Windber, Pa. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bencie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Bencie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.
Dr. David Csikos
Johnstown, PA 0 mi40
Dr. Michael Prematta
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Johnstown, PA 0.22 mi10
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Johnstown, PA 0.22 mi33