A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bencie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bencie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bencie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bencie graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bencie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bencie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Bencie practice?
Dr. David Bencie practices Internal Medicine near Windber, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA.
See Windber Internists.