A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Benkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Benkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benkoff
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Benkoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Benkoff, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benkoff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Benkoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Benkoff MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David Benkoff practice?
- Dr. David Benkoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Benkoff practices Gastroenterology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Livonia Gastroenterologists.