A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Benkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Benkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Benkoff, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benkoff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Benkoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lewis Benkoff MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Benkoff practice?
- Dr. David Benkoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Benkoff practices Gastroenterology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Gastroenterologists.