Gastroenterologist (digestive)

The Real Info You Need To Know- 5 Stars No Worries show details The Real Info You Need To Know- 5 Stars No Worries
Nov 20th, 2015

I wish I could have found this information before my procedure, but maybe my review will help others get the real picture of Dr. Benkoff. It was not easy to lock down an appointment and he could use more staff in the booking process, as I like to speak immediately to an office and human being. After I finally did make my appointment,, which took a few phone calls back and forth, everything else was excellent. The rating of 3.5 stars is far below on the internet of what it should be. If you truly seek a professional to do the job correctly, I promise you that you will be well taken care of wholly, respectfully, and properly. I had a colonoscopy. The staff at the operation location were all professional, adept, and cared to make sure I was comfortable. Just remember if you do not ask the right questions, you do not get the right answers. Ask if you have a question! Dr. David Benkoff is a nice man and will take good care of you, as will his staff. Forget these low other ratings. The most frustration I had was locking down the appointment. When I arrived for my procedure, all my concerns disappeared. Go see the guy with confidence. This should help you. Last I have Humana insurance and not many accept this insurance. Dr. Benkoff does, so do not waste your time searching all their choices, because none they list as accepting the policy do. Humana was my biggest frustration. Hope you feel safer knowing this info.

Jan 24th, 2015

Every time I call I can never speak to a person. Always an answering machine and they never call back when you leave a message.

Jan 13th, 2015

This Dr. did nothing for me but billed my INS anyway. Isn't this fraud?

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by terry samuels on Sep 26th, 2014

Dr. Benkoff has been my gastrologist since 2006. He always spends enough time to bounce ideas and orders the correct tests to make an accurate diagnosis. In August I had a colonoscopy and when he determined there was a problem spent 45 minutes on the phone trying to find a location that could do a diagnostic test the same day so I wouldn't be inconvenienced. I appreciate that he is straightforward and direct and highly recommend him to anyone with digestive issues.