A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bennett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Bennett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hosp, Sun City, Az
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Bennett DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Bennett practice?
- Dr. David Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bennett practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors and Mesa Internists.