A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bennett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Bennett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hosp, Sun City, Az
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Bennett DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Bennett practice?
- Dr. David Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bennett practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors and Mesa Internists.