A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Benninghoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benninghoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benninghoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Benninghoff, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Benninghoff graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Benninghoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leonard Benninghoff MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Benninghoff practice?
- Dr. David Benninghoff has 1 office location.
Dr. David Benninghoff practices Radiology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Radiologists.