A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Benninghoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benninghoff
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benninghoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Benninghoff, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Benninghoff graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Benninghoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leonard Benninghoff MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Benninghoff practice?
- Dr. David Benninghoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Benninghoff practices Radiology near Greenlawn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See Greenlawn Radiologists.