A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bentrem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bentrem, Cancer Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bentrem
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bentrem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bentrem, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentrem graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Bentrem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bentrem MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Bentrem practice?
- Dr. David Bentrem has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bentrem practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.