A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Benvenuti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Benvenuti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Benvenuti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benvenuti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Benvenuti MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Benvenuti practice?
- Dr. David Benvenuti has 1 office location.
Dr. David Benvenuti practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.