A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bergamini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bergamini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergamini
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Bergamini Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bergamini, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergamini graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Bergamini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe County Medical Center
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Bergamini MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bergamini practice?
- Dr. David Bergamini has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bergamini practices Urology near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Urologists.