A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bergamini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bergamini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bergamini, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergamini graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Bergamini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe County Medical Center
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Bergamini MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bergamini practice?
- Dr. David Bergamini has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Bergamini practices Urology near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, KY.
See Bowling Green Urologists.