A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Berger is Good. Dr. Berger has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berger, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Berger practice?
Dr. David Berger practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Berger, Dr. Dave Berger, Dr. Davis Berger