A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Berger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Berger MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David J. Berger practice?
- Dr. David Berger has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Berger practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Downey Internists and Downey Endocrinologists.