A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Berger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Berger MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David Berger practice?
- Dr. David Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Berger practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Endocrinologists.