Dr. David Berger MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Downey, CA

3.8

March 28th, 2016
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!
I've been a patient of Dr. B's for over 7 years. I've never experienced any other dr that is more passionate and considers every detail about me. I absolutely love him and his new staff that make me feel so welcomed and comfortable when I arrive other than the old, nasty, rude ones. Dr. Berger made the right decision on that. I highly recommend my Dr. (Dr. Berger). I trust him with my life!

March 28th, 2016
patient
The most important factor is obviously is the Doctor who I personally feel is amazing. The staff on the hand is the opposite. Both the New & Old staff have some similarities in the sense of being rude and out of touch with patient needs. They seem to be uncaring, rude, and unprofessional in the job titles they hold. I strongly suggest further training in their work field environment. Dr. Berger deserves to have staff as professional and caring as himself..

February 15th, 2016
Better find another doctor
Really bad new staff (Silvia, Lisa), obnoxious, rude.. Don't expect them to keep their promise, do not ask them for help as they will make you regret you did. They do not care. They, most likely, are not aware that "help" should be a norm in the medical office. I never could imagine that such attitude could even exist in a medical office...will start looking for another doctor..

December 18th, 2015
Do not need the frustrations... I could go to Kaiser or a VA hospital for that treatment!
If you can get through making the appointment, angry staff, wait hours the actual visit with Dr Berger is great. I do not need the extras frustrations... So I changed Doctors

October 12th, 2015
Really good doctor
Doctor Berger is very knowledgeable. I have been seeing him for over 20 years, and would highly recommend him. He is excellent. However, so far, I did not have a very good experience dealing with his new staff at the front desk.

September 16th, 2015
I disagree about Dr. Bergers staff.
I have been a patient of Dr Berger's for over 25 years. I was his patient before many of his staff. Now I go to his office and all new staff are present. I don't know any of the girls. The new staff don't seem to care to get to know me. I don't feel the office staff should have been replaced since I feel if you're nice to the office staff the will be nice in return. I feel the doctor is a really caring and very knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr Berger.

January 14th, 2015
Best doctor for my medical conditions.

January 21st, 2014
dissapointed
I have to agree with most reviews about Dr. Berger's staff , One lady in particular (lori) comes off very rude , not helpful, very unpleasant. She doesn't acknowledge you even when you are standing in front of her. It's obvious she doesn't like her job. On a positive note, I like the fact that Dr. Berger did not rush thru my consultation (like most doctor's now a days). Overall, I think there is room for improvement..

September 11th, 2013
Dr Berger AND Staff (Lori)
I have been seeing Dr. Berger for over a year. From the beginning it was a struggle with the office staff. Being put on hold for at least 10 minutes, then being RUDE. Dr. Berger treats the lab work not considering the patient. He is MIA when needed therefore I really feel I am not under a Drs. care. My MD called him because he wanted me to see him before my scheduled appt. and he refused, without finding out what was wrong. I DON'T want this person entrusted with my life. Good luck selling your practice Dr. Berger!

July 18th, 2013
Rudeness
I have not been to Dr. Bergers office in a while, I ended up having to see him again & was EXTREMELY unhappy when I called & they have a 2 month waiting period before I can go in to see him. They said to call back daily to see if anyone cancels. I have tried for 4 days and every time I call I either get a busy signal, the exchange answers or i get the RUDEST nastiest lady ever. She acts like a disgusting human being and should NOT be working answering phones as he will start to loose business with staff like her. I requested to see another Dr., I don't have time to sit around waiting for this man and non-the-less deal with a disgusting beast like her. I suggest you find another specialist too.

November 19th, 2012
two patients
With Parkinson,Dementia, and sundowning to condend with, Dr, Berger has always been very patient and understanding, Also with a stroke he ordered many tests to see why, and sent visiting nurse, physical therapists and others to our home for several months. We have been going to Dr.Berger over 25 years and always been treated with dignity and understanding.

September 22nd, 2012
scheduling an appointment
I have tried to make an appointment like 3 times and failed. The lady keep telling me to call back next time or next day. I was talking to the lady on the phone and she was not polite because of her irritated tone. I would not schedule another apointment ever again due to her bad communication even though, I was speaking to the lady in a nice manner. She seemed so impatient with me and I just wanted to schedule an appointment. I think it is better to go there in person instead of wasting time on the phone.