Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Beringer
Dr. David Beringer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chicago, IL, with other offices in Fond Du Lac, WI and Evanston, IL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Beringer is affiliated with NorthShore Evanston Hospital, Northshore Skokie Hospital and St Nicholas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Beringer has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Beringer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chicago, IL.
Dr. Martin Beermann
Geriatric Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
North Chicago, IL 0 mi23
Dr. Rodolfo Uy
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
North Chicago, IL 0 mi41
Dr. Vishnu Naravadi
North Chicago, IL 0 mi6