A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Berkower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Berkower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berkower, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkower graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkower has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Louis Berkower DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Berkower practice?
- Dr. David Berkower has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Berkower practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Aventura, FL.
See Hollywood Physiatrists and Hollywood Pain Management Doctors.