Dr. David Berkower DO Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Hollywood, FL

3.9

August 29th, 2016
My experience was that everyone was kind he had a friendly staff. Dr. Berkower is extraordinary and a great doctor, professional and dedicated. I wouldn't change for anything in the world!!!!!.

July 4th, 2016
Needs competent staff
Dr Berkower was highly recommended by a fellow doctor who worked with him for a few months. I was in excruciating pain for 62 days and trying to get an X-ray. The office help is so incompetent!!! At first my insurance company refused, but when I called to explain the circumstances they said to let the Doctor’s office know and they would put it through. His girls were TOO BUSY to put it through a second time!! I told Jesse I wanted to speak to the Doctor and was told he’s call me after 5pm. Well I called the answering service after 7pm and then he called me back. The two girls have him wrapped around their fingers! If he had the right staff he could go far!!! The only time I saw him was when I refused to leave that first time and he had to talk to me when he ordered the MRI. I’ve never been back and will not! But boy they sure can send me the bills!!!

May 27th, 2016
Courteous, thorough, caring Friendly staff

December 4th, 2015
I couldn't even see the Doctor do to his RUDE office manager Jessie. She was very unprofessional and had a very nasty attitude. this automatically made me not like the doctor. Definitely needs a better staff!!

January 23rd, 2015
Excellent bedside manner and professionalism, a truly caring doctor, a diamond in the rough!

July 22nd, 2013
Listened, worked with me, spent a good amount of time with me

January 27th, 2013
Kind dedicated and knowledgable
Dr. Berkower is one of the most attentive doctors I have ever had the pleasure of making an apt with. He followed through and got rid of my pain. Anyone who makes an appt with Dr. Berkower will be very pleased.

November 30th, 2012
UNcaring
Go to this doctor if you want to get a deaf ear to your medical problem. He was totally unsympathetic.

December 6th, 2010
Lovely man, but he did not seem to review my history when I came in and asked the same questions of me each time. Then he seemed surprised by the answers. I am a chronic pain patient and he is very reluctant to provide any narcotics even though I have tried everything else he and others have suggested including 2 surgeries.He also will not prescribe a power recliner for my living room even though I am unable to sit in a regular chair or sofa.

September 15th, 2009
Nice guy and doctor but he never follows up and leaves it to the patient. And getting through to the office is a chore.

Health Guides