Dr. David Berkower Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Berkower?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on August 29th, 2016

My experience was that everyone was kind he had a friendly staff. Dr. Berkower is extraordinary and a great doctor, professional and dedicated. I wouldn't change for anything in the world!!!!!.

Needs competent staff

Posted on July 4th, 2016

Dr Berkower was highly recommended by a fellow doctor who worked with him for a few months. I was in excruciating pain for 62 days and trying to get an X-ray. The office help is so incompetent!!! At first my insurance company refused, but when I called to explain the circumstances they said to let the Doctor’s office know and they would put it through. His girls were TOO BUSY to put it through a second time!! I told Jesse I wanted to speak to the Doctor and was told he’s call me after 5pm. Well I called the answering service after 7pm and then he called me back. The two girls have him wrapped around their fingers! If he had the right staff he could go far!!! The only time I saw him was when I refused to leave that first time and he had to talk to me when he ordered the MRI. I’ve never been back and will not! But boy they sure can send me the bills!!!

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Courteous, thorough, caring Friendly staff

Posted on December 4th, 2015

I couldn't even see the Doctor do to his RUDE office manager Jessie. She was very unprofessional and had a very nasty attitude. this automatically made me not like the doctor. Definitely needs a better staff!!

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Excellent bedside manner and professionalism, a truly caring doctor, a diamond in the rough!

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

Listened, worked with me, spent a good amount of time with me

Kind dedicated and knowledgable

Posted on January 28th, 2013

Dr. Berkower is one of the most attentive doctors I have ever had the pleasure of making an apt with. He followed through and got rid of my pain. Anyone who makes an appt with Dr. Berkower will be very pleased.

UNcaring

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Go to this doctor if you want to get a deaf ear to your medical problem. He was totally unsympathetic.

Posted on December 6th, 2010

Lovely man, but he did not seem to review my history when I came in and asked the same questions of me each time. Then he seemed surprised by the answers. I am a chronic pain patient and he is very reluctant to provide any narcotics even though I have tried everything else he and others have suggested including 2 surgeries.He also will not prescribe a power recliner for my living room even though I am unable to sit in a regular chair or sofa.

Posted on September 15th, 2009

Nice guy and doctor but he never follows up and leaves it to the patient. And getting through to the office is a chore.

Posted on May 16th, 2017