Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Barely A to full and busty show details Barely A to full and busty
Sep 2nd, 2016

From the very beginning of the process, Dr. Berman and his staff were extremely friendly and helpful, on the phone and in the office. I had been contemplating breast augmentation since high school. I am now 24. I met a girl in college who had hers done and she told me about Dr. Berman. It took me about 2 years to actually look into it. I wasn't sure if I could actually go through with it, but the process was so smooth. I sent in my info through the website for a consultation. I got a call the next day at 9 am. The Wednesday, that same week I was in for my first appointment. I scheduled my surgery the day after. From the first consultation to the one week follow up was 4 weeks. It was amazing. I was given info for the payment plan and it was very manageable for me. It was a done deal. He gave me his opinion and was very informative on the procedure and recovery process. (my only concern was running...I was running 2 weeks later) The surgery...fast, easy, worth it. I was in the office at 8:45 and heading home at 11:15. The assistants and anesthesiologists were awesome. I felt so comfortable and had 0 concerns going into it. I was sore after, but never took any of the pain meds I was prescribed. I took Tylenol and Advil for a few days and I was feeling great. My chest was tight, as if I had done way too many push ups. The evening after the surgery, Dr. Berman called me to see how I was doing. Then gave me his cell phone number so I could text or call him if I had any questions. He was there with an answer within an hour. Definitely showed he cares about his patients and it's not "just another procedure." It has been about 3 weeks and am feeling great and I love how they look! My clothes fit better, I can fill in bras, I am so much more confident. I was barely an A... Now, Victoria Secret said I was a D, in a Target bra the B was too big. Either way, I feel proportionate, I LOVE my results and I would do it over again!

Best plastic surgeon- show details Best plastic surgeon-
by C.Walsh on Mar 27th, 2016

Absolutely phenomenal service before and after my procedure. Ten years ago I had a breast reduction; to this day I'm so happy with my breast, very little scarring and the sensation in them is the same as before. Last week I had a stomach pouch removed, due to loosing 40# and the skin was just sagging which included fat, yuk. Dr. Berman is caring, gentle, kind, and discreet. I would definitely recommend him for any procedure. His sensitive demeanor made it a pleasurable experience. Best recommendation possible-

The best plastic surgeon in Va show details The best plastic surgeon in Va
by Swan C. on Apr 3rd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Berman for a year now. Moved to Rome, Italy to start my new job 4 months ago. I would make a special trip back home just to see Dr. Berman, wouldn't trust any other Dr.. Dr. Berman is simply the best.

by JudyG on Sep 25th, 2013

Terrific experince -everyone was extremely helpful. No one but Dr. Berman will ever touch my face!

by Judy on Sep 25th, 2013

Awesome physician and great staff !!!!!!

by Swan C. on Sep 17th, 2013

Dr. Berman is the best, I am so happy with the result. I really appreciate the way the staff made me feel on the day I had my surgery. Best medical staff ever.

Ms show details Ms
by Abby Ekubamichael on Sep 12th, 2013

Thank you for the service I received today. I am very pleased. I will definitely recommend to friends.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 9th, 2010

I had a procedure done by Dr. Berman over 17 years ago, and it still looks as good as it did then. I have been in contact with him for additional work, and I have to say that I am shocked at how easily accessible he. I would highly recommend his work.

Aug 26th, 2009

Dr. Berman thank you for the wonderful work you have done cosmetically for me (as I am a work in progress!) Your professionalism, knowledge and caring team were a big part of my selection process. My surgery was much easier than I anticipated and I would highly recommend you!!Thank youLT