Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best plastic surgeon in Va show details The best plastic surgeon in Va
by Swan C. on Apr 3rd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Berman for a year now. Moved to Rome, Italy to start my new job 4 months ago. I would make a special trip back home just to see Dr. Berman, wouldn't trust any other Dr.. Dr. Berman is simply the best.

by JudyG on Sep 25th, 2013

Terrific experince -everyone was extremely helpful. No one but Dr. Berman will ever touch my face!

by Judy on Sep 25th, 2013

Awesome physician and great staff !!!!!!

by Swan C. on Sep 17th, 2013

Dr. Berman is the best, I am so happy with the result. I really appreciate the way the staff made me feel on the day I had my surgery. Best medical staff ever.

Ms show details Ms
by Abby Ekubamichael on Sep 12th, 2013

Thank you for the service I received today. I am very pleased. I will definitely recommend to friends.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 9th, 2010

I had a procedure done by Dr. Berman over 17 years ago, and it still looks as good as it did then. I have been in contact with him for additional work, and I have to say that I am shocked at how easily accessible he. I would highly recommend his work.

Aug 26th, 2009

Dr. Berman thank you for the wonderful work you have done cosmetically for me (as I am a work in progress!) Your professionalism, knowledge and caring team were a big part of my selection process. My surgery was much easier than I anticipated and I would highly recommend you!!Thank youLT