A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Berzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Berzon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berzon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berzon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berzon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berzon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Berzon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Richards Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Berzon MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Berzon practice?
- Dr. David Berzon has 1 office location.
Dr. David Berzon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pulmonologists, Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners, and Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors.