A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Berzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Berzon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berzon
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berzon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berzon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Berzon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Richards Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Berzon MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Berzon practice?
- Dr. David Berzon has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Berzon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockdale, TX and Cleveland, OH.
See College Station Internists, College Station Pulmonologists, College Station Critical Care Practitioners, and College Station Sleep Medicine Doctors.