Dr. David Lee Besser MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Psychiatry.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Besser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Besser is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Besser, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Besser graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Besser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Besser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Besser practice?
Dr. David Besser practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Psychiatry near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Patchogue Neurologists and Patchogue Psychiatrists.