A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Besser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Besser is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Besser, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Besser graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Besser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Besser MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Besser practice?
- Dr. David Besser has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Besser practices Neurology near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Southampton, NY.
See Patchogue Neurologists.