A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Betat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Betat, Medical Director is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Betat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Betat graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Betat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital
- Adventist Health/Redbud Community Hospital
- St Helena Hospital Clearlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Herbert Betat MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Betat practice?
- Dr. David Betat has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Betat practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Helena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeport, CA and Napa, CA.
See Saint Helena Family Physicians and Saint Helena Geriatric Doctors.