Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Betat is a Dr. that cares about his patients, I feel blessed to have such a Doctor.

Nov 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have recommended a friend to you who has medical and Medicare but she was told doctor wasn't excepting any new patients.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat is an up-to-date type of Dr. I feel he really listens to his patients and acts accordingly.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat is wonderful! The only reason my wait time was so long (20-30 mins)was because I didn't have a scheduled appointment & I was worked into his schedule.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. BETAT, Is A Vary Good DR. He Airy At answering A All Of Your question That YouYou Want To Know About. Dr. is Vary with HelpingTo You With.Anything You NeedHelp With. A Cara His Patties.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR.B IS GREAT HE ADRESSES MY EVERY NEED ALWAYS VERY POLITE ALWAYS SHOW CONCERN !!! JOSE IS GREAT I CONCIDER HIM AN ASSET ALWAYS POLITE DR.B HAS A GREAT M.A. ALWAY POLITE CONCERNED ANOTHER ASSET !!!

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Never rushes your visit and listens to your medical concerns.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Most recent visit was very informative and Dr. Betat is very knowledgeable and spends time to help get at the root of your medical problem. Would highly recommend him to a any patient as his skills as a Doctor are something all of us are looking for.

Sep 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Betat treats us like real people and not just another "patient". I feel that I can trust him, and feel very comfortable expressing my concerns to him. Good listener.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat has always taking the time to hear my concerns. I hope I will never have to see another Dr.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Betat has been our family Doctor since we moved to Lake County. I highly recommend

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He takes time with his patients therefore we don't get upset when he runs late

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

David Betat is one of the best Physicians I have had the pleasure of experiencing. Carrying a smile at each encounter, he lives and promotes a healthy lifestyle. Knowledgeable, focused with a touch of empathy, I have complete confidence and trust.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always nice never long waits and always takes his time to adreeses your problems.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like my Dr. He has been there for me for years. He is always so helpful.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Betat has been our family doctor since we moved to Lake County. We follow him where ever he goes. So yes we really appreciate Doctor Betat

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is always very knowlegable and easy to talk to.

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i will say when u have people waiting for you going.to the hardware store is not the correct place......just saying

May 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always professional in dealing with your concerns about your health. very good Dr.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A great Doctor who LISTENS and works with the patient and within the budget. Highly recommended

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Betat is a wonderful doctor and thanks to him I am on my way to the hospital for an angiogram which could be a life saving. I was diagnosed within 24 hours and the proceedure was also. God bless him.

Apr 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very easy to talk to good bedside manner

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor always makes you feel comfortable and will always help you with dignity. Would highly recommend Dr Betat

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Short wait and thorough help.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat has taken very good care of since I was released from the hospital. I have already recommended him to others.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is always prompt and has an answer for everything. I highly recommend Dr Batat. His staff is great to.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat is very personable. He's upfront and honest and is quite empathetic to his patient's needs or illness. He is well read and understands the scope on which he treats my health issues. I am quite fortunate to have found him.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor and took care of my needs.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR.B. HAS BEEN MY DR. FOR MANY YARS. HES THE BEST

Feb 15th, 2014

poor.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Doc. You always take a personal interest in your patients concerns and address them professionally.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Some Doctors, just want the money, Dr. D. Betat, is performing his calling by being a patient, loving, carrying doctor. There are some out there just like himself, but few and fare in-between. Dr. Betat, is serving his God and you.

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat is very good at listening and providing suggestions and solutions. The office crew has excellent customer service skills. Thank-you! Happy Holidays

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doc. and staff. I referred him to a friend today. Office was freezing=cold, not good for those w/ immune issues,etc.

Dr Betat Family Doctor show details Dr Betat Family Doctor