Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Betat has been our family doctors for many years. He is always very attentive to any questions and provides an answer. We could not ask for a better family doctor. Thank you Dr Betat

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor cares about your health and your problems. Dr. Betat is a great doctor and I wish there were more like him.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I did not have an appointment - this was an emergency - that's why I cannot comment on waiting time

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A good listener and very knowledgable.

May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat LISTENS and works with my budget restrictions. Highly recommended.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is knowlegable, up to date and easy to talk to.

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

lake. co. is lucky to have dr. betat in our community

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

dr. betat is great; has me feeling good all my numbers are really good as well

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Betat is currant and well informed regarding the latest information available for, the care and treatment of his patients. Let other doctors follow his example.

Apr 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My Last visit with Dr. Betat was very informative.He did explain several items that were question concerning my back problem.I feel that the doctor patient relationship has greatly improved since Doctor Betat has taken over. You will need to give it time

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Did not see doctor for almost an hour past my appointment time. The wait was too long. Maybe schedule longer appointments so we don't have to wait so long.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always a perfect visit. Dr Betat is a very nice and is concerned with his patients, he always takes the time and goes the extra mile to make sure he has addressed all of your medical needs and take the time to really hear you. He is a great doctor .

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

In my humble opinion, Dr. Betat is more than just a Doctor, he is a great human being with empathy, for all man kind. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone wanting a Doctor who cares about others.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

After an accute illness I chose Dr. Betat for my healthcare needs because he listens, cares and will not hesitate to refer, perscribe or admit if necessary.

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am satisfied with Dr. Betat - however - the waiting time is, usually, too long. If I have a 9AM appointment I would appreciate a max 15 min. waiting time but 40 min and more is too long. It might be ok for a retired person - but I am working

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. David Betat is a wonderful physician. My appointments with him are always just exactly what I need. My problems are addressed, my concerns are always met and explained well. He is the best physician I have ever had interaction with.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This physician is one of the best in Lake County.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Open communication & dialogue not found from the "average" Physician. This has always been such an accest in this practice.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Pleased that he takes his time to go over ones problem

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

unhappy that my lab work wasn't faxed in to the hospital, I thought that was SOP but I didn't know and today Jan 23 2015 I had lab work and a Dr visit. I think this should cover my deductible as instructed

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR. BETAT IS GREAT JOSE IS GREAT DR.BETAT'S MA IS GREAT AS WELL !!!

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

the visit was great, as always i left the office feeling great i[ve lost 51lbs, since last december, all my numbers are where they should be thanks to the dr telling me what to do, thanks doc. Oley

Dec 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Betat has been our family Doctor for many years. He is very considerate and caring for his patients. We relocated from Solano County California and finding a family Doctor was one of our main concerns. We are blessed to have found Dr Betat.

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR.BETAT, HAS BEEN A VERRY GOOD DR. FOR ME HE HEARS WHAT I TELL HIM WHEN I AM ILL. THAT TO ME MEANS A LOT TO ME NOT ALL DR. HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY . I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY BODY IF THEY HAVE A LOT OF MEDICAL PROBLEMS.

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

good visit

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is knowlegable and up to date, and easy to talk to. I am very satisfied with him as my primary care provider.

Dec 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat is a fine example of what the medical profession should be. If we could move back to the area we would. We travel 3 and a half hours to see him one way. He has always answered all of our concerns with the utmost of care and concern.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Betat is a Dr. that cares about his patients, I feel blessed to have such a Doctor.

Nov 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have recommended a friend to you who has medical and Medicare but she was told doctor wasn't excepting any new patients.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat is an up-to-date type of Dr. I feel he really listens to his patients and acts accordingly.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat is wonderful! The only reason my wait time was so long (20-30 mins)was because I didn't have a scheduled appointment & I was worked into his schedule.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. BETAT, Is A Vary Good DR. He Airy At answering A All Of Your question That YouYou Want To Know About. Dr. is Vary with HelpingTo You With.Anything You NeedHelp With. A Cara His Patties.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR.B IS GREAT HE ADRESSES MY EVERY NEED ALWAYS VERY POLITE ALWAYS SHOW CONCERN !!! JOSE IS GREAT I CONCIDER HIM AN ASSET ALWAYS POLITE DR.B HAS A GREAT M.A. ALWAY POLITE CONCERNED ANOTHER ASSET !!!

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Never rushes your visit and listens to your medical concerns.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Most recent visit was very informative and Dr. Betat is very knowledgeable and spends time to help get at the root of your medical problem. Would highly recommend him to a any patient as his skills as a Doctor are something all of us are looking for.

Sep 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Betat treats us like real people and not just another "patient". I feel that I can trust him, and feel very comfortable expressing my concerns to him. Good listener.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat has always taking the time to hear my concerns. I hope I will never have to see another Dr.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Betat has been our family Doctor since we moved to Lake County. I highly recommend

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He takes time with his patients therefore we don't get upset when he runs late

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

David Betat is one of the best Physicians I have had the pleasure of experiencing. Carrying a smile at each encounter, he lives and promotes a healthy lifestyle. Knowledgeable, focused with a touch of empathy, I have complete confidence and trust.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always nice never long waits and always takes his time to adreeses your problems.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like my Dr. He has been there for me for years. He is always so helpful.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Betat has been our family doctor since we moved to Lake County. We follow him where ever he goes. So yes we really appreciate Doctor Betat

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is always very knowlegable and easy to talk to.

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i will say when u have people waiting for you going.to the hardware store is not the correct place......just saying

May 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always professional in dealing with your concerns about your health. very good Dr.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A great Doctor who LISTENS and works with the patient and within the budget. Highly recommended

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Betat is a wonderful doctor and thanks to him I am on my way to the hospital for an angiogram which could be a life saving. I was diagnosed within 24 hours and the proceedure was also. God bless him.

Apr 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very easy to talk to good bedside manner

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor always makes you feel comfortable and will always help you with dignity. Would highly recommend Dr Betat

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Short wait and thorough help.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat has taken very good care of since I was released from the hospital. I have already recommended him to others.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is always prompt and has an answer for everything. I highly recommend Dr Batat. His staff is great to.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat is very personable. He's upfront and honest and is quite empathetic to his patient's needs or illness. He is well read and understands the scope on which he treats my health issues. I am quite fortunate to have found him.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor and took care of my needs.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR.B. HAS BEEN MY DR. FOR MANY YARS. HES THE BEST

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Doc. You always take a personal interest in your patients concerns and address them professionally.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Some Doctors, just want the money, Dr. D. Betat, is performing his calling by being a patient, loving, carrying doctor. There are some out there just like himself, but few and fare in-between. Dr. Betat, is serving his God and you.

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Betat is very good at listening and providing suggestions and solutions. The office crew has excellent customer service skills. Thank-you! Happy Holidays

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doc. and staff. I referred him to a friend today. Office was freezing=cold, not good for those w/ immune issues,etc.

Dr Betat Family Doctor show details Dr Betat Family Doctor