A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Beuther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Beuther, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Beuther, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beuther graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Beuther has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Colorado Hospital
- National Jewish Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Beuther MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Beuther practice?
- Dr. David Beuther has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Beuther practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Critical Care Practitioners, and Denver Pulmonologists.