A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bevan, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bevan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bevan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Bevan DO is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bevan practice?
- Dr. David Bevan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bevan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Gladwyne, PA.
See Gladwyne Internists and Gladwyne Rheumatologists.