Dr. David Bielema Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. David Bielema?

Why I seen Dr Bielema in 2004 & 2005 at this time I was suffering from osteoarthritis and had both hips replaced at Spectrum Butterworth. or about the past 8 years I have been having problems with my replacements& when I tried to get my medical records I got records from leffingwell where I have never been also when I called to get my U>M.I.D. they either couldn,t find it or wouldn,t give it to me.

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Best Dr. ever!

Posted on January 28th, 2017

Dr Bielema is a great Dr. he has performed numerous surgical procedures on me after a major trauma accident, and he Is the reason I am alive today.

total knee.

Posted on December 27th, 2014

Do not believe in giving pain medicine for a total knee replacement. Doesn't explain the procedure very well. Don't give patients other options but surgery. Money hungry.

Posted on May 12th, 2013

very poor listener, hand on the door knob, very limited exam. totally cold response to my pain complaints, dismissive. Find another doctor.

Chris Start

Posted on September 8th, 2010

I really liked Dr. Bielema, he is caring, took good care of my fractured ankle.Showed me my X-Rays, discussed my fracture,ect... . He has a good bedside manner,curtious, friendly, knowledgeable.I would reccommend him to others. He did surgery on my mom and did a GREAT job.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017