A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bigatel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bigatel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bigatel, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigatel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bigatel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alfred Bigatel FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bigatel practice?
- Dr. David Bigatel has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Bigatel practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons.