A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bigatel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bigatel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bigatel, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigatel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bigatel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Bigatel FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bigatel practice?
- Dr. David Bigatel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bigatel practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons.