Overall Review

3.6

June 29th, 2016
EXCELLENT DOCTOR ~ HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Every member of our family has seen Dr. Bigler for one thing or another through the years, and he is EXCELLENT. Such a fine person, and an outstanding doctor. He has always known just the right thing to do for whatever we have seen him for. One of the absolute consistently best doctors my family has seen over the years. We are grateful for the excellent care we have received, and I wish all doctors were as kind, caring and as competent as Dr. Bigler.

October 14th, 2015
Absolutly no concern about patent once you walk out his door. Call twice in distress and got no help what so ever please of you need a doctor theres got to be one who knows compassion this one doe not for get Gatway a vet could do better

August 17th, 2015
Caution DO NOT GO TO THIS DERMATOLOGIST
Worse medical services I received from a physician's office. I would never recommend this Dermatology office to any of my friends, family or Co-Workers.

February 12th, 2014
Not going back.
First of all, I made and appointment for the doctor, showed up and saw the P.A., not the doc. That was irritating. Found out later that I was misdiagnosed, also irritating spending money on that dr visit & meds. Made another appointment and insisted on seeing the doctor. Nice guy & staff/nurses were nice, but felt like I was in and out too fast; he (along w/ the P.A.) didn't explain anything about my problem or why he prescribed the meds he did. It was like, "OK, you have this, it's incurable, take this. Bye." Wasn't a fan & not going back.