Dr. David Billings Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Billings?

August 28th, 2016

Amazing Doc

Dr. Billings is an amazing doctor. I had him with my first pregnancy and I loved hiw he guided me through everything and answered all of my questions. I miscarried my next child and he was nothing but support! I chose him for my most recent pregnancy (birth last week) and it was by far another great choice. He always made me feel I was doing the right things, he was easy to talked to, and down right cared. I brought my son to some of my prenatal appointments and he had so much fun with him in the short time. Ultimately I would choose him for every pregnancy. My kids love him and so do my husband and I. Hes just a great person and is clearly doing what he loves. I appreciate having a doctor who cares and even has time to take pictures with newborns :) would recommend to anyone!

January 27th, 2016

Would never let him do any type of surgery on me

August 3rd, 2012

Absolute Jerk

July 18th, 2010

I heart Dr. Billings!

I have seen Dr. Billings for several years. He delivered 2 of my 3 babies. He has great bedside manners and is genuinely concerned about his patients.

March 18th, 2010

Total Committment to Patients

I first saw Dr. Billings about 2 years back when i started having bad menstrual cycles. My mother had cervical cancer so that made me a bit nervous. Dr. Billings did a pap and other exams as well as all the necessary testing that needed to be done. He decided that in order to have this problem fixed he would scrape my uterus. And that made life so easy for me. I haven't had any problems and haven't had a menstrual cycle since. The other day i went in for a checkup because i was having cramping and wasn't sure what was wrong. After the ultrasound he thought looked normal and decided it was time for a full checkup. And the pap looked good haven't had the results back yet but i am quite sure that if anything was wrong he would see. But then he discovered a large lump in my breast after noticing this is sending me for a mamogram which is good time anyways seeing that i am at the age of 40. yeah for me huh. well i am a bit nervous but am rest assured that whatever is found if anything that Dr. Billings will take good care of me. Thanks you Dr. Billings and your staff is wonderful as well.

November 17th, 2008

Dr Billings is a excellent doctor. He called me at home before surgery and visited twice in the hospital and called me once when I was there. Couldn't ask for better care and understanding from him. He is a A+ in my book.

May 20th, 2008

Was referred to Dr. Billings by previous patients of his, but overall the experience with him was not as good as I expected. It seemed he could never remember what he had said from one appt. to the next - I realize he has a lot of patients, but even my dental hygienist who I see twice a year for cleanings could remember more about me than a doctor I saw for almost a year, at the end every single week! I ended up switching OB/GYNs after the birth of my child.

June 15th, 2016