Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Needs to work harder on being on time

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If anyone should be a doctor, Dr. D. Billmeier is the person. He is everything one wants in a doctor and more. He is walking out his destiny that the Lord created him to be. God Bless him and thanks to him.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's just the best doctor in town!!

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thorough, timely, patient, understanding, that's Dr. Billmeier! Found a serious ailment in time for proper treatment to eradicate the condition.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Billmeier is a very caring doctor who listens and takes time as needed. A quality person. I would highly recommend him.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My medical needs are always taken care of with the upmost professionalism, courtesy and kindness. Dr.Billmeier and his entire staff are always prepared to give the best care, and 100% care, no less! I highly recommend Dr.Billmeier and his staff!!

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Billmeier is a great doctor. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A Dr. appt. with Dr. Billmeier is like visiting an old friend. His medical and personal skills are the greatest.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Well i neglected a few things, the little bump on the back of my head which is growing and sometimes very painfull and od coarse the lower problem. But visit was very professional & great..

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

best run office I have ever been to

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Billmeier has always provided me with the utmost in patient care. He is compassionate, thorough, and caring, as well as the kindest medical professional I have ever encountered. His staff is also pleasant, courteous, helpful, and friendly.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Billmeier is a excellent physician who has been extremely helpful to me with various ailments-offering excellent judgment, innovative treatments and great recommendations on other specialists as necessary. great bedside manner--feel a real friendship

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bill has always taken extra time and effort to meet all of my medical needs for approximately 14yrs.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent bedside manner and took his time as if you were his only patient. Best doctor! :)

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

David is a knowledgeable caring doctor, who communicates very well. We feel blessed to have him for our family doctor, and to know him as a person.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so happy to have David Billmeier as my general practitioner. He and his staff are professional and efficient.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It would be a big improvement if there were more medical staff available in this community like Dr. Billmeier and the staff. Everyone I have ever dealt with at their office makes great effort to be helpful. They are outstanding.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Billmeier is a fantastic caring doctor. I always feel that my health is met with genuine concern and urgency. Additionally, his staff is professional, friendly, and prompt with handling patient care.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care. Complete examination. Great clarity. Very understanding on of everything discussed. Always feel better when I leave. Highly recomended.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor always has the biggest smile when he enters the room. He makes you feel so welcomed. His manners are of the best. He is patient. His knowledge is updated. He has a good grasp on doctors to whom to refer you. He is the best.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent attention to detail. Staff is very courteous and attentive. All issues addressed with utmost concern. Dr. Billmeier is the most competent PCP I've ever had.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Kind,professional and intelligent! World class care.We are fortunate to have he and his excellent staff in our community.Thank you Dr B.!!!!!

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Billmeier always makes me feel important, he always addresses my concerns with professionalism. He has no problem referring me to a specialist if he feels it is necessary. I leave with a plan that I believe will work

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great office everyone is so helpful, great Doctor

Aug 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Every doctor should be as attentive and concerned for their patients. He is so genuine and accessible, easy to talk to, and an excellent doctor. He treats his patients as a person, not a number.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have been with Dr. Billmeier since early on in his practice. He has always been so caring and responsive to our every need. He has never let us down in approx. 15 to 17 years. During critical health issues, he always gave excellent care!

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. D. Billmeier and his staff are excellent. Our needs and concerns are met every time. He is a real doctor and cares for us at all times. He was called by God to be a doctor and he is walking out his destiny.

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Billmeier is exceptional--so professional and thorough. He always gives my medical issues and my total well being his full attention. My husband and I love him and are so thankful we found him.

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

always a good experience with Dr. Billmeier. He listens and has good suggestions/possible treatment. only problem I have with most dr.'s offices is the phone gymnastics you have to go through to reach a real live person.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The BEST IN THE AREA.....Always concerned about your issues.....

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Billmeier took the time to thoroughly cover our medical concerns. He answered all of our questions, explained everything we needed to know and even asked our opinions and preferences regarding our ongoing care. We are very satisfied.

Exceptional Service show details Exceptional Service
by David Farmer, Sr. on Aug 11th, 2014

I found Dr. Billmeier to be friendly and very caring. We outlined a plan of action and what to expect from him. I found him to be friendly. I was comfortable talking speaking with him about my health concerns and about personal information without worrying that he was not interested of my health concerns. He took as long as I needed with this 1st. appt. with him (even worked through lunch). i will readily refer all my friends to make the doctor their own as well. With going to the V.A. for the last 12 years I feel that he is a nice change and he's made me feel that I am a person and not just a number. Thank you so very much doctor!