A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Billue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Billue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Billue, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Billue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clayton Billue MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Billue practice?
- Dr. David Billue has 4 office locations.
- Dr. David Billue practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .