Dr. David Binder Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 22nd, 2014

Inattentive. Makes mistakes

When I was sent to the ER by the Mt Auburn 'Walk in Clinic' for hip pain, Binder wrote out a script to the radiology department to take an X ray of my HAND. Clearly this was a mistake. When I put up a fuss about this (so the right X ray be taken--the HIP), the other ER doctor 'dumbed down' the findings of the X ray to 'minor' arthritis (which were NOT the actual findings of the X ray) and attributed my reactions to 'Anxiety Disorder'. A few months later down the line, I found I was a candidate for Total Hip Replacement. Gotta wonder if the docs in the MAH ER make mistakes on purpose (relay false info) when they see a patient has AD in their chart as to make it worse for them.

Type 2 Diabetes