A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Binder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Binder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Binder, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Binder graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Binder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Binder MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David Binder practice?
- Dr. David Binder has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Binder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.