A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bindman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bindman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bindman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Bindman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Bindman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Bindman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Bindman practice?
- Dr. David Bindman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bindman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Radiologists.