Dr. David Birch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Birch?

March 8th, 2015

have been seeing dr birch for several years. been receiving great care. will continued to see

February 26th, 2015

He has been my doctor for over 20 years and I appreciate him for all he has done for me over those years!

December 10th, 2013

Professor

Outstanding doctor!

February 20th, 2013

Rude, not helpful

I started seeing this dr. Many years ago, as he has moved from building to building. Did not have patience, rude staff, rude receptionist/wife. Did not take my condition seriously, ended up being hospitalized because of mistreat. I was honestly concerned for my health and worried, and felt no comfort until I ended up at the hospital, well I was treated well. Save your money and time.... Stay away from this Dr!

April 28th, 2010

love my doctor

I was very surprised to see the two negative comments. I think they have the wrong Dr.!! Maybe they are never happy with anything. Dr. birch has been such a tremendous blessing to my family. I don't have a negative thing to say. He's moved a few times in the last couple of years, but that was due to a fire and needing temporary space. Even during that bad time for him, he and his staff- Jennifer, Lydia and Gerry Lynn were there to take my call, which was to offer help and express my concern. My husband needed a prescription refill, and they did it right away- from Dr. Birch's house. They don't come any better than this.

January 12th, 2010

i have seen dr birch for many years. i have never had trouble getting an appointment the same day for myself or my children when we have been sick. i don't like seeing people who are irresponsible ( missing appointments ) saying negative things about that. dr birch is a kind, caring and very thorough, knowledgeable dr. he cares about everyone- even the poorest people all around the world who he volunteers his time for every year. his office burned down and he still went to china to help with the earthquake there. i have changed insurance a couple of times and his staff advised me on what they accept and don't accept. his staff is kind and caring, too.if you are looking for a dr., this is the best- bar none.

October 20th, 2009

dr birch ahs taken excellent care of my entire family- including visiting relatives during the summer. there is never a problem getting in the same day for a sick appointment and dr birch knows what he is doing. he is kind, gentle and caring, as are his staff- jennifer, lisa and melanie. if you see someone else, you are seeing second best!

March 20th, 2009

rude office staff, very poor quality of time from doctor, over charge if you want to get copy of records, for missing appointmets too...

October 22nd, 2008

Do not see this doctor! They will try to deceive you and say they accept your insurance, but then they will not accept it. Do not see this doctor!

March 21st, 2017