David M Bisbee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7
  • 2 reviews

August 26th, 2013
beware who your doc is
beware of this Doc he is a dangerous human being,, don't trust your child under his care I know what I am talking about. This doc will not know when your child kidneys are failing , even when the obvious is happening and reported to his attention. Like your baby not keeping food in or stop growing or baby crying all night etc a simple blood test would have saved my baby girls life. I will never forgive myself for having chosen this doc as my childs practitioner. As a result of his negligence my daughter has had 3 kidney transplants and many other issues and she is only 25... very sad you are back Doc.... do u really sleep well ?

January 13th, 2012
missed everything!
Gave me meds to cover up every single symptom I had! I beeged to be put in hospital numerous times, to find problem. Was told, "NO". The more I complained the more meds I got. After I got up to ungodly amounts of meds, he decided I had become a liability and called me a drug seeker. I wasnt, if anything I was a person with a medical issue that got detoured with all his meds. Never a single blood test, I was only one blood test away from finding problem. The other side is: without med help I would have gotten no help at all, so I am thankful for that. My family is also thankful, as I didnt do myself in.I would not have continued in that sort of pain. Wish he just would have done a blood test. He is a nice guy, very sweet man, just not in a doc position for me.