A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bishop is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bishop Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bishop has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Bishop MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Bishop practice?
- Dr. David Bishop has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bishop practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Enumclaw, WA.
See Enumclaw Surgeons and Enumclaw Sports Medicine Doctors.