A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bishop is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Bishop Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bishop has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Bishop MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Bishop practice?
- Dr. David Bishop has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bishop practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Enumclaw, WA.
See Enumclaw Surgeons and Enumclaw Sports Medicine Doctors.