Dr. David Bitzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bitzer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2017

This man is a butcher .

Bitzer Tuck a kidney stone out and I bled for 5 days his nurse said that was ok . My blood count went from 13.5 to 4.6 I passed out and had to be taken in bye ambulance and had 3 units of blood . My other MD went in and catteries my kidney in 2 places.

March 16th, 2017

Worst of the worst!

This man should by collecting garbage for a living. One of the worst physicians I have ever encounterd in my 84 years on the face of this earth. I feel really sorry for those who avail themselves of his sorry services. It would be a travesty to rate this physician, term used in the laughing mode if it were not such a blatant display of ineptitude. The same can be said for his staff- especially the head "nurse."

June 2nd, 2015

Retired professional

Factual and to the point; I like that; easy to talk to/with.

September 24th, 2012

Unfortunately I would not recommend this Dr to anyone because of his lack of communication and bedside manner. After my surgery even the nurses didn't know what my discharge info was and he never took the time to let my family know how my surgery went, he had his nurse call me later that day to tell me what he did during the surgery. He sent me home after surgery without any pain medication and only prescribed an antibiotic when I started running a fever at home. I have fought kidney stones for years and have only lived in Springfield a few months, I have never been treated with so little respect from a doctor before...its disheartening

January 30th, 2012

Not Caring

I have to respectfully not recommend Dr. Bitzer. His actions speak very loud as to what his intentions are. Once he diagnosed me he was in a hurry to leave the room and left me to his nurse. I have lots of questions due to my unique situation. I have problems that are different than most men that need a TURP. Just the fact that I am being pressured to have the procedure and I found out CASUALLY that I had to be off work for 4 WEEKS!!! And that was not communicated to me AT ALL and he left the room upssets me and is quite telling. I hate to say this but his actions tell me he is more interested in his procedure count then with me. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but actions speak louder than words.

August 3rd, 2017