A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bjarnason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bjarnason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bjarnason graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Bjarnason has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Franklin Bjarnason MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Bjarnason practice?
- Dr. David Bjarnason has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bjarnason practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rice Lake, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Marshfield, WI.
See Rice Lake Internists and Rice Lake Rheumatologists.