Dr. David Blady MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
Great doctor
I've been going to Dr. Blady for many years, to see many bad reviews is disheartening. He has always been polite, professional and had answered any questions I had. If I ever had to speak to him after hours he has made time to call me. I have severe migraines that inhibit my ability to function/work, and he helped me find the right medication to manage them. I am so grateful to have a doctor like Dr. Blady and would recommend him to anyone. In fact I did recommend him to a friend who also is happy with his work.

October 11th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
I am a VERY anxious person, and had to go to Dr. Blady I can not say enough kind things about this man. He was very professional, yet very kind to my me. He explained everything to me in a wonderful manner. I would Highly recommend him to anyone. I wish more doctors were like him.

April 12th, 2016
hes seen me every 6 months just to keep me on the same medication ive been trying to get off of 4 yrs with him cant beat a dead horse ,so

January 18th, 2016
terrible
horrible doctor. very short and doesn't care

February 19th, 2015
With the exception of Lauren..........the staff and the Doctor should not work as health care practitioners. Those in this field are to have compassion and care about the patient at all times, even if it means you have to stay pass closing in the case of emergency. I am very disappointed in the way I and my father in law was treated after getting lost and being late for any appointment we had w/Dr Blady. I called the office to let them know i was running late and got lost getting to the new location after going to the old location.........to find out they had moved. She told me what to do at no point and time did she tell me not come b/c by the time i got there i was 45 mins late. So i finally get to the new location....and to boot the doorway to the main building was far from the parking area. My father in law is 80 years old and has a very hard time walking......after 10 mins the receptionist at the deskcalls my name and call dr blady office to let them know i was there. She tells me that i have to reschedule. Really........i just dragged an 80 year old man to two different offices who can barley walk and in the ice cold weather to be told turn around and go home!!!!!!!!! Disgusting......wait it gets better. In the elevator going down there is this women who is explaining to me how she is confused and got lost coming here...i asked what dr was she here for.......guess who? So if she just got out of his office......why did they send me home and ask me to reschedule. All I can say is this world needs less doctors and nurses like them. Shame on all of you!!!!

September 9th, 2012
I did not like his personality, he was arrogant and rude! I have been going to physicians for years and never have I had an experience like this one. I waited for an hour,only to be seen for 15 minutes,for him to tell me he has go to lunch and I'm 100 % healthy. Every time I think about it I get upset, I would not recommend him to anyone I know.

July 12th, 2012
Stay far away from this doctor. My husband suffered a head injury. He went thto Dr Blady with a complaint of numbness in his arms when he would bend his head forward. After examining my husband he told him that it was part of getting old. I had another doctor examine my husband and order an MRI which revealed a herniated disc in the top portion of the spinal cord. So if your doctor sends you to him ask for another choice.

August 25th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
A doctor that really cares. Spend more than 15 minutes with me and listened to all my problems and tried to solve it. Excellent Doctor!

July 28th, 2008
Have worked with this doctor and know that he is an excellent clinician. Very satisfied with his work on my behalf.