A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Blaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Blaine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Blaine, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaine graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Blaine has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Summers County Arh Hospital
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Blaine MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Blaine practice?
- Dr. David Blaine has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Blaine practices Otolaryngology near Beckley, WV.
See Beckley Otolaryngologists.