Dr. David Blaine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 5th, 2011
Was not impressed , I am a nurse went with family member, suggested a diuretic ( Valium)? Pt was up in age but does not need to be put on an anxiety medication for dizzness. Did not suggest an x-ray, or biopsy for mass, but suggested was from the spine , after hearing this I did not think it was worth the time or effort to question him.

February 3rd, 2011
Great Doctor!!!!!!
He is an amazing doctor. He was great with my 2 y/o son. He did his surgery. He answered all my questions. He made sure I was comfortable with everything. After his surgery he stepped out and let me know how everything went. He is great at what he does. If you or anyone you know ever have ENT problems I would highly recommend him. The staff in his office is great as well. They were all polite and very nice and helpful.

August 27th, 2010
GREAT
He is an awesome Dr. I would recommend him to anyone with ENT problems. He was great with my son!!!!!!!!

June 1st, 2010
Had probelms with nosebleeds for years he took care of it on my first visit and was helpful when it came to any other problems I had. His clinical staff was also very nice and friendly!!

April 2nd, 2010
My dad had sinus surgery by him. He has NO bedside manners, and every question my dad had for him, as too: why is my head still hurting(headache), Dr. Blaine said "That you had them before the surgery to JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!" I talked to him after my dad's surgery and as I'm talking to him he was walking away from me. My opioion HE IS A TOTAL JERK!!! And by the way my dad is a VET and this doctor is at a VA Hospital, Good way to treat a soldier!!!!