Otolaryngologists, Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Mt State ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery Inc
84 Brookshire Ln
Beckley, WV 25801
304-255-2341
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Dec 5th, 2011

Was not impressed , I am a nurse went with family member, suggested a diuretic ( Valium)? Pt was up in age but does not need to be put on an anxiety medication for dizzness. Did not suggest an x-ray, or biopsy for mass, but suggested was from the spine , after hearing this I did not think it was worth the time or effort to question him.

|  Great Doctor!!!!!!  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

He is an amazing doctor. He was great with my 2 y/o son. He did his surgery. He answered all my questions. He made sure I was comfortable with everything. After his surgery he stepped out and let me know how everything went. He is great at what he does. If you or anyone you know ever have ENT problems I would highly recommend him. The staff in his office is great as well. They were all polite and very nice and helpful.

|  GREAT  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2010

He is an awesome Dr. I would recommend him to anyone with ENT problems. He was great with my son!!!!!!!!

Jun 1st, 2010

Had probelms with nosebleeds for years he took care of it on my first visit and was helpful when it came to any other problems I had. His clinical staff was also very nice and friendly!!

Apr 2nd, 2010

My dad had sinus surgery by him. He has NO bedside manners, and every question my dad had for him, as too: why is my head still hurting(headache), Dr. Blaine said "That you had them before the surgery to JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!" I talked to him after my dad's surgery and as I'm talking to him he was walking away from me. My opioion HE IS A TOTAL JERK!!! And by the way my dad is a VET and this doctor is at a VA Hospital, Good way to treat a soldier!!!!