Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Blais
Dr. David Blais, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with another office in Norfolk, VA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Blais is affiliated with Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Blais has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Blais is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Andrew Miller
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Norfolk, VA 0 mi14
Dr. Scott Miller
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi36
Dr. Anthony Quaranta
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi27