Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Blakey
Dr. David Blakey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Blakey is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters. He speaks English.
Dr. David Blakey has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. David Blakey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Edward Karotkin
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi46
Dr. John Cecchini
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Justin John
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi18