A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Blanco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Blanco, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanco graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blanco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blanco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 10 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans