A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Blanco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Blanco, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanco graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blanco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Blanco MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David Blanco practice?
- Dr. David Blanco has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Blanco practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Yardley, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.